It's funny how the universe works. The last couple of times that I'd been feeling pretty low, someone from my past resurfaced. All three times, it knocked me back into place, into focus. It makes me wonder if I'm just more tuned into the universe to actually notice these signs, or if something is watching out for me. I'm more inclined to think it's the former. Rereading the pages of my life, I've noticed that there were other signs that I completely missed.
One of the biggest lessons that I've learned is that when the doors of life seem to be slamming shut around you, there is ALWAYS another way. You just need to open your eyes and be ready for anything. It may not be what you want, but it's most likely what you need.
I feel like I'm on the verge of another chapter. I have this feeling that this one is going to end soon, and my life is going to change and go in a completely different direction. I'm thinking that as soon as I'm ready to accept whatever it is, then it will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment