January 25, 2009

Last night we went out to a new bar - well, new to us. There were a couple of bands playing. The one we heard the most of (and I liked very much) was Government Zero. They had an Offspring meets Ska sound.

Joe said he'd buy my drinks since we bought him dinner. It was so awesome. Joe walks up there and in the gayest voice possible asks for a Cosmo. "Are you fucking serious?" was what he got. So awesome. I did get the Cosmo - shaker and all. Apparently no one else was drinking those...hmm.

Then Joe was a dart shark. First he started out all nice and only stomped us a little. Then after we won the second game, he DESTROYED us. Luck he said. Yeah right. Argh. Doesn't help that I haven't played in a year or so and I've got the bum shoulder still. It was still fun.


Odie patiently waiting for his turn.

No comments: