September 27, 2007

The Final Count Down

I hope you had that really awesome song in your head when you read the title. I know I did..

Well folks, 9 days. Then my life can go back to "normal."

Is it odd, that I'm excited for it to be over because then the extra money we've been putting away for this crazy shindig can now be put somewhere more useful - like a new car for yours truly? Or that people will stop asking if I'm nervous? But I guess that question will be replaced with "when are you guys having a baby?"

So for the hell of it, I googled my name. Only thing that popped up that was actually me, was the graduation list from MSTC. Then I googled my soon to be married name...much, much more interesting.

It's amazing how much guts some people have. We're discovering that a client of ours had over 25 grand embezzled from her. The culprit forged the signature and everything. And to top it off, the jerk is blackmailing her. Un-freaking believable.

No comments: