I haven't been able to write anything lately. Nothing really exciting has happened. Just the same day to day stuff.
It's been getting busy around work now with all the "preparing for tax season" stuff. Today was kind of depressing. I always hate it when I have to tell nice people that they owe taxes. I've got a client that tries to do everything right. They've been making estimate payments and getting everything in on time. BUT they made more money than they thought they would, and so the estimate payments aren't enough. They still need to shell out about $15,000 more by Jan 15. How do you wish someone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year after that?
Christmas didn't seem real. I missed it. We didn't do much. We went to the in-law's to have dinner and hang out with the family on Christmas Eve. My parents are already down in Florida. It was just an extra day to get stuff done around the house.
I'm home early today. The sky decided to dump another 4-6 inches of slippery snow this afternoon. I come home everyday to eat lunch and let the dogs out for their afternoon romp. Today I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it back to the office. The plows aren't out yet, and apparently the city is out of salt. SO, I took some books home and am going to try and get some stuff done this afternoon.
Yeah exciting!
December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment