I don't get it. Why do people go around saying that they can't pay their bills, that they're going under, but then still shell out $7 for Chinese takeout at least once a week. That's at least $300 a year on one meal. That's bullshit. If you have creditors calling you, you shouldn't be eating fancy meals or drinking Starbucks until you get your shit paid off. Otherwise that is stealing. If you think about it, you received a service or an item that you are not paying for. That is stealing, just deferred.
AND if you have food stamps, don't you dare go and buy chips or soda or cookies. It makes me so angry when you see people use their food stamps (taxpayer money) to buy junk food and then use their money to buy alcohol. If you can't afford to buy basic, healthy food to feed your family you sure as hell can't afford to buy luxury items. A bag full of oranges costs less than a bag of chips.
I hate the American "I'm entitled to all this great stuff, but shouldn't have to work for it" attitude.
I see so many people that think they are such awesome employees that the employer should be the one out scouting for them. They don't even try at job hunting. Or if they do get the job, they think that they can just do what ever they please. Show up 20 minutes late every day, call in sick once a week, take their time doing projects, not listening to instructions or learning procedures. But all hell lets loose if they don't get their 40 hours. Really? I wish I had the balls to be such a shitty employee and then demand that I get full benefits. How do they sleep at night?
No comments:
Post a Comment