I woke up a little early this morning because Odie was hungry. This is not unusual, but normally I can snuggle him up next to me and he goes back to sleep for a half hour or so. Not this morning. The little bastard just kept whining. Argh. So I got up and fed him. Since I was up and completely awake, I just decided to get ready for work. I admit that I was a little grumpy. I'm still not feeling the best. So I wanted to wake Critical up. I don't know why I had this little mean streak in me. He really needed to sleep more, but I was in a pissy mood and wanted him up too. So I did the only thing that I know that can wake him up in the morning. We had a very nice morning romp.
I'm not so grumpy now :)
August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment