Last night I was downstairs starting my first of eight loads of laundry, and I noticed that the washer (which is about 15 years old) didn't sound quite right. I opened up the lid, and sure enough the basket thingy was not moving. Luckily it had gotten through most of the cycle and only needed to be drained. I yelled up to Brien and he came down to check it out. The belts are fine, however the thing that makes the agitator and the basket move isn't doing it's job. All I'm thinking as I'm holding the thing up at an angle for Brien, is that I'm getting my new washer sooner than expected.
Woo hoo!
We went shopping for washers. The first place we went was American. I figured that we would never buy it from there, but it can't hurt to look. Then we went to Brother's Main. This seems like it might be the winner. They had an amazing deal on the same set that we saw at American, and they are only about four blocks from our house. We still need to check out Best Buy though. I think I saw that they had sales as well.
July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment